Visit our Museum, Saturdays 2 - 4PM, July thru mid-September!
Our Old Town House Museum is in the Old Town House on Rt 1. The building was given to us by the citizens of the Town of Gouldsboro. It was Gouldsboro's second Town House, built in 1884 after its predecessor burned. It was used for Town Meetings and elections from then until 1983.
Our exhibits range from Tools to Tombstones, illustrating early life and customs of the area, local artisans, as well as maritime and military history. We also have a collection of artifacts left by indigenous residents of Gouldsboro, recovered from archaeological digs in the area.